Providing the Quality and
Accuracy You Deserve
Thank you for trusting us. For your medical credentialing
needs, don't hesitate to turn to our team.
Heavenly Ink Credentialing, LLC ensures that medical staff members maintain current credentials and licenses to work legally in their field or specialty. We advise staff on renewal procedures and make sure that any services provided by their medical facilities meet the required standards as set by state and federal government agencies. Count on us to maintain the database of your practice or healthcare facility.
What Enrollment and Physician Credentialing Services We Help With:
- Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
- Consultation Services to Startup a New Business 1 hour
Who We Work With:
- PAs/ NPs
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Home Health
- Many More
Meet Nisha Clinkscale, CEO/Founder
"I am a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) through American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) with over 15 years of experience in medical billing, coding, and credentialing. I am a member of the organization National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS).
I am very detailed and organized, and I value professionalism and integrity. Over the course of my career, I've held multiple management positions for behavioral health, family medicine, and audiology, where I also credentialed my physicians."
We are committed to providing you with top-notch services with accuracy in mind.